Welcome, curious traveler!
Are you an adventure seeker who needs some inspiration? Or do you need a little guidance?
All right! You have come to the right place!
This site is for people who want to see the world (or even your own backyard!) in a new way and experience things that many tourists miss.
Perhaps you’re tired of feeling like an outsider when you visit a new place. Or you’re underwhelmed with the gazillions of top-10 lists suggesting the same ‘ole places.
It’s hard to find the good stuff.
Have you ever:
- Felt overwhelmed? Like…to start with, where to go?
- Stayed at home because you were short on cash?
- Struggle to find the hidden gems?
- Felt lost in planning your trip?
Whether you’ve been traveling for years or you’re a travel newbie, I can help!
My mission is to inspire you to step outside your comfort zone. With One Single Step at a time.
Remember something that Confucius said, “It does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop.”
But wait! Who is writing all this stuff anyway?
Well, here are a few tidbits about Marisa:
- Will run for gelato.
- Speaks basic Greek like a robot.
- Also dances like a robot (the malfunctioning kind).
- Boasts learning to swim properly at the tender age of 33.
- Had an affair with a Kindle, but crawled back to paper books.